Thursday, January 26, 2012

Long story short.

So a lot has happened since my last post. That wonderful Ex who fallowed me to Collage #10 well he was to be my ride home after winter break. However like all great wooers of his time he decided to be an ass and clam that he wouldn't give me a ride back home. Needless to say when I found my own ride back and got there after telling him I wouldn't be speaking with him, gathering my things and saying see ya sucker... (of course i frased that differently) he decided to inform me that he was always going to give me a ride and that I was over reacting... Maybe I did but I do know that I am happier now. (other than this damn cold... Grrr) oh and for those who were wondering about my long distance boy man thing #11... yeah that didn't work out he came to visit me and went home early after going on a date with me and the other guy I was telling you about #12... yeah in case you didn't all ready know going on a date with two guys at the same time... bad idea...
AnyWho... so lately I have just been going on dates with #12 and they are ok... other than he is really how would you say ...living in his own world... he seems to think he can treat me how ever he wants and I am just going to stick around ... well news flash life is just about to get hard because I don't put up with that no matter what you can do for me...

well stay tuned life is just about to get interesting... want to join the fun? well you're just going to have to
Take A Number Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment